cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jurgen Lust <Jurgen.L...@rug.ac.be>
Subject java.lang.VerifyError
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2001 09:25:26 GMT
Hi,

I installed cocoon on my Debian box this week and it works fine for xslt
processing and for FO and DCP. However, when i try to load xsp page, I get
the following error:

java.lang.VerifyError: (class:
org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/XSPProcessor$PageEntry, method:
setLogicsheets signature: (Ljava/util/Vector;)V) Illegal use of nonvirtual
function call
        at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor.process(XSPProcessor.java)
        at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Engine.java)
        at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.service(Cocoon.java)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doService(ServletWrapper.java)
        at org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.service(Handler.java)
        at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(ContextManager.java)
        at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.Ajp13ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Ajp13ConnectionHandler.java)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

I'm using Cocoon 1.8-1, xerces 1.4.3, xalan 1.2.2 and tomcat 3.2.3 with
Apache 1.3.20 with mod_jk. I've already checked that there is no other JAXP
jar file in my classpath.

Does anyone know what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks,

Jurgen Lust
Ghent University
St.-Pietersnieuwstraat 136