cocoon-users mailing list archives

From p...@tcp.net.au
Subject Error Logs? Error Pages?
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2001 06:07:25 GMT
Hi again,

While I'm learning cocoon, the page cocoon returns most often is
"Document contains no data".

My questions is: "Is there any way at all of finding out what went
wrong?"

Where are the error logs?  -- the logs I can see do not contain any
information about my errors.

Is it possible to have cocoon return an error page when there is an
error, not just when tags are malformed, or something is improperly
nested? Is this kind of error logging a development/deployment option?

I may have missed the point as I can't see any other messages asking
about logs - obviously most people are getting appropriately detailed
error messages when something goes wrong.

Are there logs that tell you what went wrong during processing?

Phil