cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Rams├ęs Morales <ram...@computer.org>
Subject [C2] sessions and file generator.
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2001 21:18:24 GMT
Hi.

I have one year experience with Cocoon1, but now I'm jumping to C2.

I would like to know if I can check a session when someone requests a
page that is generated by the file generator.

(I know that that page could be an xsp page, generated by the
ServletGenerator, that does the check and generates the content. But I
want to check the session before procesing a plain XML file with no xsp)

If that is so, I guess it would be some complex matching on the sitemap.
Right?

Thanks for your help.