cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Liam Morley" <lmor...@WPI.EDU>
Subject constructing transformers in Cocoon 2
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2001 05:50:04 GMT
Here's the model I've been using for Cocoon 2:

Default generator. 2 transformers: 1 transformer that we've wrote that picks
up on certain elements and serves information from the database (via JDBC)
depending on which elements it is, and also the standard XSLT transformer.
Then, standard serializer.

Is that the kind of thing that other people are doing as well? We're not doing
anything with XSP or JSP or ESQL or other taglibs... and as the docs are still
alpha for Cocoon 2, I wanted to check and make sure I'm not reinventing the
wheel.

Liam Morley