cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Paolo" <lav...@arsenio.net>
Subject Remote development of Cocoon applications (Cocoon + Slides?)
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2001 10:11:26 GMT
I am trying to find a way to develop a Cocoon application on a remote
server, and I discovered the Slide project, that supports WebDav
protocol and can store its objects into the filesystem, memory or a
database (wow!).

I works fine and it has a good administration tool.

Now I am trying to run my Cocoon application (the Cocoon servlet) on
Slide, but I would like to know what do you think about this solution?

Is there any other way to manage remote Cocoon applications?

ByeBye,
Paolo Scaffardi
AIRVENT SAM S.p.A.