cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Tony Goodwin" <tony.good...@dact.demon.co.uk>
Subject RE: [C2] Generator
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2001 13:54:22 GMT
Take a look jmoz project @ sourceforge (Thanks Kevin O' Neill for that)

Its got a working example of a java based Generator if thats what you are
interested in
I have also got an example generator going which is using EJBs (using jboss)

Toughest parts of getting it going were classpath issues (putting cocoon and
its supporting jars in ejbjar) and some FOP issues (I'm presenting pick
lists/pack list etc in pdf format)

Also I used the jDom used in jmoz and it certainly makes job easier of
creating the XML

Tony
-----Original Message-----
From: Sergio Carvalho [mailto:sergio.carvalho@acm.org]
Sent: 06 August 2001 10:50
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: [C2] Generator

A Cocoon Generator is a class that implements the
org.apache.cocoon.generation.Generator interface. The best examples are
Cocoon's
existing generators, all in the generation package. You may want to start by
subclassing AbstractGenerator and building from there.

There are better people out there to help you, but right now everyone seems
to be
on vacation. Hey, it's time to enjoy the sun!

--

--
Sergio Carvalho