cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Henrik Hofmann" <Henrik.Hofm...@creon-it.com>
Subject RE: [Announcement] Apache Cocoon 2 RC Release
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2001 09:59:50 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Carsten Ziegeler [mailto:cziegeler@sundn.de]
Sent: Montag, 24. September 2001 17:52
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: AW: [Announcement] Apache Cocoon 2 RC Release

Hi Jose,

you compiled cocoon 2 with the javax.naming package available,
which results in including the LDAPTransformer into the webapp.
But the package is not included in the WEB-INF/libs directory.
So you can either:
- recompile c2 without access to the package
- remove the line for the LDAPTransformer from the sitemap.xmap file
- Add a jar containing these packages to the WEB-INF/libs dir.

HTH

Carsten

Hi Carsten,

I had the same problem. After putting the jar into Web-inf/lib directory
it worked.

On the other hand removing the LDAP Transformer from the sitemap.xmap
doesn't work. When removing the line from sitemap the Classloader error
disappears but a new Error message occurs. Cocoon told me now that there
are no more DTM IDs available (I don't have any idea what this is).

bye