cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Henrik Hofmann" <Henrik.Hofm...@creon-it.com>
Subject XForms
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2001 10:38:46 GMT
Hi,

I’m relativly new to Cocoon, and try to evaluate which techniques can be
used to work with cocoon.

We’re trying to use the cocoon architecture of 3 layers
(data,content,style) but this seems to be difficult to me when it comes
to forms.

Browsing through the web I found information about XForms, which seem to
be client independent and make use of the same 3 layer architecture.

My Question is, if there’s already a way to use them in Cocoon2.

On the other side I would be interested about any ideas, to use forms in
this architecture in general.

Important to me is that I can lock the Forms functionality in layer 2
and change the style in layer 3, to be sure no matter how the form will
look like it will at least work correctly.

bye