cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Liam Morley <lmor...@WPI.EDU>
Subject mod_rewrite
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2001 09:06:52 GMT
Can anybody who has successfully used mod_rewrite for Cocoon2 please
contact me, or send me your full configuration (apache, tomcat if used,
cocoon)? if you're using mod_jk, that'd be yet another plus. Or if not
full configuration, as much as you can spare...

Here's what's happening to me: I'm checking the rewrite log, and it seems
to be working correctly- it will say that the user is being redirected to
the proper page. However, this never happens when I'm actually using the
browser, though. Let's say "/" is redirecting to "/cocoon/my_proj/" (I'll
leave the actual regexp stuff out for purposes of brevity). If I type in
"http://localhost/", I get a 404 (yet the rewrite.log says that I've been
redirected to /cocoon/myproj). if I type out
"http://localhost/cocoon/myproj/", then I actually see what I want to see
- however, rewrite.log says I'm being redirected to
http://localhost/cocoon/myproj/cocoon/myproj, so I'm not sure what's going
on.

-------
Liam Morley

"light the deep, and bring silence to the world.
light the world, and bring depth to the silence."