cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Liam Morley <lmor...@WPI.EDU>
Subject Setting up apache to open files within Cocoon's directory
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2001 19:50:14 GMT
I use Cocoon for 90% of what I do, however I want to figure out how to run
apache for the other 10%.

For example, I understand it's more efficient to have Apache open static
JPG and GIF files, I assume CSS documents as well (and any other files not
generated by Cocoon). I'd also like to use Apache to open a Microsoft Word
document (and I can't figure out how to get Cocoon to open it).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-------
Liam Morley

"light the deep, and bring silence to the world.
light the world, and bring depth to the silence."