cocoon-users mailing list archives

From giacomo <giac...@apache.org>
Subject Re: urls mix up
Date Sat, 18 Aug 2001 10:13:46 GMT
On Fri, 17 Aug 2001, cib wrote:

> Hi
> I'm getting a bit mixed up with urls inside Tomcat, each application , Cocoon.
> Just a few questions
>
> - how do I get the sitemap to just point to an index.html page in the same directory
( generator doesn't seem to work with a <map:match pattern="*"> on a file already in
html format)
> (by the way, I'm sure I have read a thread on this but couldn't find it: is there a faq,
other from the installation faq on apache site?)

Use a Reader (look into the example siteamp.xmap searching for
'map:reader' and 'map:read'.

> -How do I set up Tomcat to point to cocoon as localhost: actually, I've got http://localhost/cocoon/myfile,
and I'd like to have just localhost pointing directly to myfile? I suppose I really can't
avoid to install Apache, and run Tomcat as service, instead of my simple Tomcat / Cocoon
application.

rename the cocoon context directory (in webapps) to ROOT.

Giacomo

> I hope I'll soon be able to answer questions on this mailing list, because for the moment
I seem to really make you work a lot.