cocoon-users mailing list archives

From federico_yankelev...@ch.schindler.com
Subject XML messages
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2001 07:49:48 GMT
Hi guys,
     I'm new to cocoon  and I hope it can help me to solve some problems I
have.
I read all the info and mailing-list about it but I could find an answer to
the following:

Is Cocoon able to manage XML messages?, in detail:
We are preparing an embeeded sw to send XML messages over the Internet to a
Server that should manage them: recieve, validate the sender, validate the
format and update the XML database.

In my idea, Cocoon should take care of this and then it should offer to
other clients using browser and overview of the database with the current
data formatted with XML/XSL technology (and I now this is not a problem).

So my final question is: Should I prepare a dedicated servlet to manage all
the messages or can I just tell to Cocoon how is my XML Schema and how to
add consistent messages to my XML DB?

hoping somebody will answer to me soon,

thanks in advance to alll,
Federico Yankelevich,