cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Tibi DONDERA" <tibidond...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Strange problem with the Reader
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2001 07:12:21 GMT
There was talk a while ago about some caching problems with Resin and GIF
files.
I have the same problems, with the gif files and the css problems. Using IE5
(with always reload), I sometimes get the images in my pages displayed right
(usually immediately after a restart of resin), and afterwards, they just
disappear (without any modification to any of the files).
I would be more than happy to send you examples of code (I kinda like resin
over Tomcat, so I would be happy tu use it), but frankly, I don't know where
to start, so start asking... :)

Cheers,
Tibi