cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jörn Heid <h...@agentsinaction.de>
Subject XIncludeTransformer again - Please answer if you do have problems, too
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2001 18:56:44 GMT

I'm using my own XInclude-Transformer because - for me - the built-in one
only works for the first document.

For all the other file the base dir is not changed so that the transformer
looks in the wrong directory.

As I didn't get an answer to my questions before, it seems that nobody else
has the same problem (so it's a problem of my installation (everything else
is working) or nobody uses xinclude).

So, PLEASE send me an eMail if you have/had the same problem, so that I know
that there's a bug.

JOERN_HEID