cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Newland" <chris.newl...@emorphia.com>
Subject RE: Out of memory with JDK
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2001 08:38:18 GMT
Hi Stephan,

I'm using Tomcat 4.0-b6 as my servlet container so I set the CATALINA_OPTS
variable in the <tomcat>/bin/startup.sh script:

CATALINA_OPTS=" -Xms128m -Xmx128m "

as this environment variable is used to set the VM parameters when tomcat
starts:

java $CATALINA_OPTS ...

If you are using a different servlet container you'll need to make sure that
the VM that contains the Cocoon servlet has these parameters set when it
starts.

Hope this helps,

Chris