cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "jp" ...@prahersoft.com>
Subject [C2] cocoon from scratch and sharing libs
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2001 13:22:07 GMT
hi all,

it would be great if there was a document that step by step, beginning with
an empty folder, shows the cocoon-beginner how to create a cocoon-webapp -
including the design considerations when to use various sitemap components.
perhaps we could start this kind of documentation - I could contribute my
own humble experiences ;-)

secondly: (this might more be a tomcat and classloading question)

is there a possibility to share some of the cocoon-needed libs, by including
some them( 14 MB ) in the initial tomcat classpath instead of just copying
the jars into the WEB-INF\lib directory.
I failed, because of a lack of knownledge, to do so - any tips or help is
appreciated.

thanks