cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Fiore, Francois" <ffi...@orchestream.com>
Subject jsp to html problem
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2001 15:31:14 GMT
Hi !

I am processing a jsp(XML) page ->html. By doing so, it seems that the
relative links I inserted in the XSL sheet don't work (to display pictures).
The document root directory seems to be lost in the process . Am I right ?

Is it because the request is forwarded to the JSP page ??
If not do you have a working example ??

thank you in advance for your answer

francois

--
This communication contains confidential information intended solely for the use of the individual/s
and/or entity or entities to whom it was intended to be addressed.  If you are not the intended