cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Fiore, Francois" <ffi...@orchestream.com>
Subject relative links
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2001 13:49:39 GMT

Hi everyone !

I am using cocoon to transform a JSP page formatted as an XML page to html
using an XSL stylesheet.Everything is fine except that in the XSL page I
have some relative links to pictures which don't work. I checked to put the
pictures in the right directory.
This is quite surprising because in the XSL page I also put a form with a
relative link as "action" to the jsp page itself and it works ok.

Have I not set up everything correctly for getting the images ???

 Can't we use relative links ???

I am a bit confused !!

thanks for your help

Hope this question is not too stupid cause I've got the feeling I am missing
something ...

francois

--
This communication contains confidential information intended solely for the use of the individual/s
and/or entity or entities to whom it was intended to be addressed.  If you are not the intended