cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "LeVasseur, George" <glevass...@smarttime.com>
Subject Beginner question - Please help!
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2001 17:05:45 GMT

This question may be coming real early in my learning curve but here goes...

Using the supplied "hello" sample as my example, is it possible and easy to
replace the physical simple-page2html.xsl so that the xsl is supplied via a
stream from a call to a bean?

What I would like to do is create a skeleton of the xsl file that is kept on
disk, then have a bean read it, add some stuff to it to make it complete and
return the completed xsl.

Is this doable?

George Levasseur
Sr. Developer
R&D Group
SmartTime Software
glevasseur@SmartTime.com
PH: 508-598-3821
FX: 508-626-0638

Note: Effective April 20, 2001 we have changed our email domain to
SmartTime.com.  Please note this change in your records for further
communications.