cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Seifert" <sseif...@pro-vision.de>
Subject AW: Setting up apache to open files within Cocoon's directory
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2001 06:04:21 GMT
Follow the instructions that come with tomcat to integrate with Apache
via mod_jk.
In the mod_jk.conf you can specify which path-prefixes should be mapped
to tomcat (in this case cocoon), all other are served by apache, i.e.:
/yourapp/cocoon/* -> map to tomcat/cocoon
/yourapp/images/* -> served by apache

Stefan