cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Hewko, Doug" <Doug.He...@ccra-adrc.gc.ca>
Subject Why doesn't Cocoon2 recognize [position() &lt; last()] ??
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2001 12:00:53 GMT
Hi! I have an XSL stylesheet that I typed from a tutorial and it would not
work under Cocoon2. Yet, it worked fine when I used MSXML4. (Thus, the only
difference between Cocoon and MS is the parser.)

If requested, I can attach the entire stylesheet and XML documents, but the
offending template is:
<xsl:template match="Member">
	<xsl:for-each select="*[position() &lt; last()]">
		<xsl:value-of select="."/>
		<xsl:value-of select="$delimiter"/>
	</xsl:for-each>
	<xsl:value-of select="*[last()]"/>
</xsl:template>

For some reason, Cocoon does not go through each node in the "<xsl:for-each
select="*[position() &lt; last()]">" line. The best I could get Cocoon2 to
do is to only look at the last node. Does anyone know why?