cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Hewko, Doug" <Doug.He...@ccra-adrc.gc.ca>
Subject RE: Problems with Cocoon2 b2
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2001 14:24:12 GMT
Did you set your "classpath=c:\xerces\xerces.jar;c:\jdk1.3.1\lib\tools.jar"
and "JAVA_HOME=c:\jdk1.3.1"?

I ended up using the j2sdk-1_3_1-win.exe file. I could not get cocoon2 to
work from just JDK 1.3.1 myself...

Hope this helps.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pedro Pastor [mailto:pps@ua.es]
Sent: August 8, 2001 9:57 AM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: Problems with Cocoon2 b2

Hello all,

I have just entered to this list and before posting this question i have
browsed the FAQ and the list-archives. I found people posting this same
question but with no satisfactory answer.

I had Cocoon2 b1 up and running with Tomcat 3.2.1 and Tomcat 4.0 b6.
When it came out I tried to install Cocoon2 b2 but and internal server
error appeared in both cases.

The only answer to this question that I found in the archives was to
compile Cocoon2 b2 with jdk 1.3, but I have jdk 1.3.1 installed.

Have I got something missed ?

Thank you very much in advance.

Pedro Pastor
University of Alicante