cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Parry, Alan" <Alan_Pa...@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Subject Problem installing cocoon
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2001 14:20:58 GMT
Hi,

I'm a newcomer to java and cocoon and I'm having a bit of a problem
installing cocoon.

I get the following message when I try and run the build.sh script and I'm
unable to determine why.

./build.sh: CP=/home/oracle734/jdbc/lib/classes111.zip: is not an identifier

I've tried unsetting my classpath and also setting it to various other
things. All seem to return the same error.

I also tried to tweak some things and seen the following message, any ideas?

./build.sh: /home/alapar/Cocoon-2.0b2/bin/ant: No such file or directory

but it does exist!!

Can anyone help please?

Many Thanks,
	Alan Parry