cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Peter Royal <pro...@managingpartners.com>
Subject Re: Tried just about everything
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2001 15:42:35 GMT
At 11:15 AM 8/29/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>java.security.AccessControlException: access denied (java.io.FilePermission
>/home/jakarta-tomcat-4.0-b7/work/localhost/cocoon read)
>  at
>java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(AccessControlContext.java
>:272)
>  at
>java.security.AccessController.checkPermission(AccessController.java:399)
>  at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPermission(SecurityManager.java:545)

Looks like you are starting Tomcat with a SecurityManager? I had to open
mine up completely and allow everything (we are still in dev, I haven't
bothered to tighten it yet).

If you are not running Tomcat with a SecurityManager, check the permissions
on disk.
-pete

managing partners, inc. -> http://www.managingpartners.com