cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "HALLOWELL,KARL (HP-Cupertino,ex1)" <karl_hallow...@hp.com>
Subject RE: C2: Connection Pool
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2001 18:25:11 GMT
Try looking at the login_xsp.java file created by cocoon. It should be
located inside the working directory for your application server. For
tomcat, that would be somewhere inside $TOMCAT_HOME/work/localhost%2Fcocoon
(for stuff in the cocoon directory).  It's possible that the problem isn't
the connection pool code, but a nearby typo.

Karl Hallowell                 karl_hallowell@hp.com