cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mario Muja <mario.m...@delaval.com>
Subject Re: XSP code reuse
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2001 12:37:51 GMT
Hi Alexandru,
reusing part of an XSP result is something I plan to achieve with the
new logicsheet CAPTURE.XSL. You will find it under

src\org\apache\cocoon\component\language\markup\xsp\java

in the source tree of the 2.0 and 2.1 branch. This logicsheet contains
markup to copy part of an XSP to an XMLFragment variable, which can be
later output using

<xsp:expr>here put the name of the fragment variable</xsp:expr>.

I never used this logicsheet but I think that it can do what you have
described. Please let us know about your experiences with this new
logicsheet.

Hope this helps.
Mario