cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mario Muja <mario.m...@delaval.com>
Subject Re: Sample's Working Explanation
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2001 13:05:14 GMT
The beginning of the sitemap file contains the declaration of the
transformers and serializers used in this sitemap / sub sitemap.

The name of the transformer / serializer used in a particular pipeline
can be found in the type attribute. For example: type="svg2png" for the
svg2png serializer.

Look in the sitemap and search it for "hello" for a listing of files
used to process this request (e.g. hello.html).

Mario Muja