cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Enke Michael <Michael.E...@wincor-nixdorf.com>
Subject Need help with session:set-attribute
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2001 13:00:36 GMT
Hello again,
I need some help with the session-logicsheet.
I try to set an attribute in a session
but I get always a compilation error.

Here is my xsp:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<xsp:page language="java"
  xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp"
  xmlns:session="http://apache.org/xsp/session/2.0"

<page>
 <session-id><session:get-id/></session-id>

 <session:set-attribute name="fruit">apple</session:set-attribute>
 <session:invalidate/>
</page>
</xsp:page>

I create a session, try to set an attribute and destroy the session.
In the generted java file I see:
    XSPRequestHelper.setSessionAttribute(objectModel,
                                         String.valueOf("fruit"),
                                         this.characters("apple");
                                        )

For shure the semicolon must move behind the last right parenthesis.
As I saw, the session.xsl didn't change since May so this must be my
fault.
But where???

Regards,
Michael