cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Luis Gois <lg...@despodata.pt>
Subject diferent JDK distributions produce diferent compilation results
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2001 11:18:12 GMT
Hello,

I'm having this problem with my Cocoon application running with diferent
JDK distributions. With Blackdown's JDK 1.3.0 all pages work as I wanted
them to, however, if I use Sun's JDK (1.3.0) on of the pages seems to
skip some lines of code. Both generated *.java files are identical, only
at execution the output gets diferent.

Could I use a debuger from an IDE like JBuilder or Together to find
which method isn't executing as it should? How?!

Sorry if this question is somewhat off topic, but besides de JDK issue,
I know this debugging stuff can be done for JSP pages, so how about XSP
ones?! Can I do it the same way as for JSP?!

Thanks in advance.
--
Luis A. Gois
---