cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Wes Morgan <w...@slacknet.org>
Subject Re: [C2b2] Unicode output
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2001 13:42:24 GMT
I don't know if this will help me or not. I am running RedHat Linux 6.2
and I do not currently use XSP anywhere. I also do not specify an
encoding when serializing. The XML source file has encoding="UTF-8" in
it's <?xml ...?> PI, do I also have to say something to that effect in
my sitemap in the <map:serialize .../> element? Thank you for your response.

Wes Morgan