cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Arnaud Vandyck <arn...@ressource-toi.org>
Subject Re: [C2b2] esql tags in xsl stylesheets
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2001 15:04:15 GMT
Response below...

Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 16:22:09 +0200
From: "Orgalist" <orgalist@wanadoo.fr>

> I can't make it work, the esql tags are not interpreted
> i also use esql tags in file.xsp where it works
> if someone can help me thanks.
> (I know similar questions have been posted, but i could find a solution
> in the answers )
>
> C.
>
> here's the namespace in my xsp file
> ===============file.xsp=======
> <xsp:page
> 	language="java"
> 	xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp"
> 	xmlns:esql="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/v2"

> </xsp:page>
> ========================
>
> the part of the xsl i'd like to see working :
> ==========file.xsl=====================
>
> <xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
>
> 	xmlns:esql="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/v2"
> 	xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"

Impossible to do that!

The esql *must* be in an xsp or xml page, never in the stylesheet. The
esql tags  will be removed when  processing by Cocoon so  you even can
not match esql tags in xsl. Read the docs/samples/xsp/esql.xsp example
or the  employee examples (see the  sitemap to know where  to find it,
must be in docs/samples/forms/employee.x* (xsp and xml)).

Hope it helps,

--Arnaud