cocoon-users mailing list archives

From java guru <javacoc...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject RE: separation of content and logic
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2001 13:24:12 GMT
Hi.,
   I appreciate if anyone is generous enough to share
xsl code for building collapsing menu structure for my
sample project...

Thanks

 --- Vadim Gritsenko <vgritsenko@hns.com> wrote: > If
you write for Oracle you could use "connect by"

http://technet.oracle.com/docs/products/oracle8i/doc_library/817_doc/server.817/a85397/state21b.htm#2065648

> Vadim

=====
Thanks and have great day