cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KPiroum...@flagship.ru>
Subject Re: How do you create dynamic XML content under Cocoon?
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2001 07:10:28 GMT

> Sorry if this is easily answered, or has been answered many times but I
> couldn't find any answers in the mailing list logs.

For dynamic XML content Cocoon uses XSP (eXtensible Server Pages). Look at
the C2 site: http://xml.apache.org/cocoon2 and you will see a lot of links
to XSP stuff.

If you are not restricted to use JSP then XSP is the best way for dynamic
content generation. Otherwise, you can use either JspGenerator to generate
XML with JSP engine or wait until I will finish a JSPReader which I am
working on. JSPReader will allow you to use JSP output from sitemap without
need to use redirects.