cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Kazi the P i R @ t {-" <k...@ewarna.com>
Subject XSLT Trouble
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2001 07:49:19 GMT
Well :) ... I am finally smiling... The trouble has finally gone away.. and
i'd like to thank you all for
your suggestions adn pointers... especially Scott Boag, cause what he
mentioned really made the difference in the end.

Initially i had
<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl=http://www.w3c.org/1999/XSL/Transform/mmm
version="1.0">
and then i had it changed (according to Mr Scott's mail) to:
version="1.0">

All was fine after that...

But i read somewhere that the URI can be anything.... as long as its a
unique string... then how come it has to be so specific... could anyone
correct my concepts here???

Whats fumbling me now is the exact sequence an xsl stylesheet is processed.

well... until neXt time...

PeaCe

Kazi