cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Sergio" <s...@alu.ua.es>
Subject Re: include html file into .xsl
Date Sun, 12 Aug 2001 20:30:12 GMT
Ok  xsl:outputs makes me possible to generate non well-formed html

but how can I include the html file from the xsl file.

I've tried with document() function:

<xsl:value-of disable-output-escaping="yes"
select="document('Index.html')"/>

but it goes wrong, because index.html insn't a well formed document.

I've tried to envolve the content of Index.html in a CDATA element, but the
document
function don't return the text from CDATA elements