cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "C. Gaffga" <cgaf...@triplemind.com>
Subject [C2] JVM memory usage is growing and growing util OutOfMemory-Exception
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2001 12:32:41 GMT
Hi!

Im using Tomcat4.b5, JDK1.3.1 and Cocoon2.b2

The memory usage of the VM, cocoon is running on, is growing an growing with
each request. Aprox. 200K more by each request. This is going on until a
OutOfMemory-Eception occures and the VM is using about 500 to 600 MB of
memory.
During generating my XSP pages, i store large Objects in the
request-Atrributes to mak them available to other parts in the aggregate,
because the need so much time to calculate.

Is it possible that these objects are not released after the request had
been processed completly? How can I check, witch object allocate how mutch
of memory?

Thanks in advance.

Christoph Gaffga
cgaffga@triplemind.com