cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Martin Benda" <Martin.Be...@utanet.at>
Subject Java variable inside of document() function?
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2001 13:48:17 GMT
How can I use a Java variable in the document() funkction?

i.e.
<xsl:for-each select="document([the Java variable])">
</xsl:for-each>

I have tried it with the help of

<xsl:variable name="src"><xsp:expr>[the Java
variable]</xsp:expr></xsl:variable>
<xsl:for-each select="document([$src])">
</xsl:for-each>

but this doesn't work. <xsp:expr/> won't be processed and so the value of
$name is
the String "src". When I use <xsp:expr>src</xsp:expr> outside of
<xsl:variable/> it
works fine.

How can I solve this problem? Is there any workaround?

Thanks,
Martin