cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Martin Benda" <Martin.Be...@utanet.at>
Subject C2: Logicsheets
Date Sun, 05 Aug 2001 11:05:08 GMT
I am currently using Cocoon 1.8.2 but I would be glad if I could use
Cocoon2 without any great modifications on my current XML-portal.
There I use a xml document with a reference to a logicsheet to run some
java code and add the results to the xml document.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xsp"?>
<?xml-logicsheet href="logic/index-xsp.xsl"?>
<page>...
</page>

When I use c2 do I have to add my own logicsheets to cocoon.xconf or
is it also possible to use the above syntax? (<?xml.logicsheet ..?>). If yes
how do I configure the sitemap.xmap?

<map:match pattern="index.xml">
    <map:generate src="portal/index.xml"/>
    <!-- How can I tell cocoon to transform index.xml with the logicsheet
    index-xsp.xsl? <map:tranform src="portal/logic/index-xsp.xsl"/> does not
work -->
    <map:transform src="portal/styles/index.xml"/>
    <map:serialize/>
</map:match>

Martin