cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Gontzal Fresno Astorki" <gontzal.fre...@sema.es>
Subject <xsl:pi name="xml">version="1.0"</xsl:pi>
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2001 12:41:43 GMT
I'm trying to do a transformation from an xml to another one with cocoon 2 and xslt.

When I call to the page, it returns
"org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.:java.lang.RuntimeException:
Problem in getTransformer:null"

Can I do   <xsl:pi name="xml">version="1.0"</xsl:pi> ?

Thanks a lot from Spain and excuse my English

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is
addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of SchlumbergerSema.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error
and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly
prohibited.