cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Max Larsson" <max.lars...@gmservice.de>
Subject Serving files out of a database
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2001 08:53:00 GMT
Hi,

i've got the following problem:

I'm using a postgresql database. The user of my web application (C2)
cann upload files (of any kind ) into the database. Now i want to serve them
to user on request. Now i wondering how to integrate it into C2. I was
thinking about to write a specific Generator, which query the db and
pulls out the file data, but it seems for me that Generators are only used
to produce XML conform data, which will be further processed in the
pipeline.

Does anyone have a solution or any idea how to do this??

Max