cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: [C2] using XInclude Transformer
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2001 13:38:57 GMT
Dear Berin,

I have tried this:

<xi:include href="hrc.xml" xml:base="context://linkbase/"/>

and this:

<doc xml:base="context://">
  <xi:include href="linkbase/hrc.xml"/>
</doc>

But with the CVS I picked up at about 12:00 GMT today all I get is :

	2001-07-13 14:24:22 - Ctx(/hrc2) : Exception in R( /hrc2 + /index.xml +
null) - java.lang.StackOverflowError
        <<no stack trace available>>

If I comment the xi:include out, it goes away.

Any ideas?

thanks

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design