cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ruairi" <rua...@rutlands.com>
Subject Problem: Running .xml and .xsp with Cocoon + TomCat + IIS
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2001 20:16:15 GMT
I have Tomcat working with IIS, jsp and servlets run perfectly.
I have Cocoon working great with TomCat all the xml and xsp files run
prefectly.
I have Apache Web Server & TomCat and Cocoon working perfectly!

But when I try to run XML or XSP files through IIS it does not get processed
on the server.  The ISAPI redirectors says that it is not a Servlet, but
when I hit the same page through TomCat Web server everything is perfect.

Here is the logs from TomCat ISAPI redirector:
[jk_isapi_plugin.c (429)]: In HttpFilterProc test redirection of
/cocoon/samples/hello/hello-page.xml
[jk_uri_worker_map.c (345)]: Into jk_uri_worker_map_t::map_uri_to_worker
[jk_uri_worker_map.c (435)]: jk_uri_worker_map_t::map_uri_to_worker, done
without a match
[jk_isapi_plugin.c (452)]: HttpFilterProc
[/cocoon/samples/hello/hello-page.xml] is not a servlet url
[jk_isapi_plugin.c (461)]: HttpFilterProc check if
[/cocoon/samples/hello/hello-page.xml] is points to the web-inf directory

Any suggestion?

In Apache Server I had to say something like below, do I have to do the same
with IIS?  If so how?

AddType text/xml .xml
AddHandler jserv-servlet .xml

Regards,