cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "ralph | m.e.c. media" <ra...@mecmedia.de>
Subject Pooled connection problems with Cocoon 1.8.2
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2001 20:25:12 GMT
Hi,

I've got some problems with the pooled connection under Cocoon 1.8.2. I'm
using a Tomcat 3.3dev Version on a SuSE Linux 6.4
I've been using Cocoon with a pooled connection as a webapp from Tomcat
successfully for a while, now. Just recently I've added a second webapp and
have been experiencing problems ever since. I've been getting messages in
the form 'cannot open pooled connection: name' ever since. Is that a problem
because I'm not running these two webapps in different vms?
Any guidance would be appreciated and thanks for your help,

Eduard Ralph