cocoon-users mailing list archives

From JStalnec...@idssinfo.com
Subject Re: You cannot get a Poolable before the pool is initialized
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2001 17:58:26 GMT

got it fixed thx anyway

                    Mariano Kamp

                    <mkamp@codama        To:     cocoon-users@xml.apache.org

                    x.com>               cc:

                                         Subject:     Re: You cannot get a Poolable before

                    07/11/01             the pool is initialized

                    11:53 AM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    cocoon-users

Joy,

  my two cents as a rookie myself:

  The message says, that there are no connections in the pool you
specified.
Well, that's what the message says already ;-)

  During startup of cocoon the JDBC Connections are created and pooled.
Therefore you'll probably find a error message in the cocoon.log. It
usually
says, ClassNotFound, Wrong URL etc. Did you copy the jar-file of your
driver
to the lib directory?

Mariano