cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Dinkar Ganti" <dink...@lifeconnect.com>
Subject JDBC ODBC connectivity problem
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2001 16:17:03 GMT
Hello:

The problem I am facing is to connect to an SQL Database using Cocoon. I am
able to establish connection in a stand-alone Java application. However,
when I connect using Cocoon, I get the following exception:

____________Exception _________________

DEBUG   26250   [cocoon  ] (Thread-8): Connection established
DEBUG   26500   [cocoon  ] (Thread-8): Create Statement
DEBUG   26781   [cocoon  ] (Thread-8): [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server
Driver]Connection is busy with results for another hstmt

___________ End of Exception

The data source setup in cocoon.xconf file is as follows:

------------Cocoon.xconf----------------------

<datasources>
    <jdbc name="ESDMConnection">
    <pool-controller min="5" max="10"/>