cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jay Doggett" <jmdogg...@mediaone.net>
Subject RE: ProducerFromRequest
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2001 15:36:28 GMT

  My solution to this problem was to add security code to the original
ProducerFromRequest code that looks at the session object for a special
identification object used to insure that the request came from one of my
servlets.

Jay

-----Original Message-----
From: Joao R Silva (EST) [mailto:jrsilva@ptinovacao.pt]
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2001 11:25 AM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: ProducerFromRequest

The function ProducerFromRequest was removed from the Cocoon version 1.7.4
for security reasons.
I would like to know if the is any solution to overcome the problem.
I want to call cocoon from a servlet. In the example "fromServlet" that
existed in the Cocoon version 1.7.4 is used the removed function. Running
this example in recent versions is impossible.
So, what can i do?
Please help!

Regards
		João Silva