cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Orgalist" <orgal...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject [C2]cache and database
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2001 10:32:00 GMT
Hello

here's my problem :
I'm generating xml using the esql tags and a mysql database with file
liste.xsp and transforming it with liste.xsl : it allows me to display
the items of a list and ,using a form to send parameters to add-item.xsp,
add an item to this list.
the SELECT and INSERT work fine but when I come back from add-item.xsp
using a simple link <a href="liste.xsp">, I need to refresh if i want to see
the newly added item.

If somebody has an idea so that the item is displayed without needing to
refresh, I would really appreciate

and one last question : can I use map:redirect-to to come back from
add-item.xsp
after the insert ? I've tried but the redirect is executed before the insert

thanks

C.<using apache1.3.2 tomcat C2.0b1 mysql3.23.36>