cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Alessandro Bottoni" <abott...@quadrante.com>
Subject Installing Cocoon 2 Beta 2 on Win2000 + Tomcat (3.1)
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2001 15:58:49 GMT
When I run the "build.bat" script:

.\build.bat -Dinclude.webapp.libs=yes -Dinstall.war=%TOMCAT_HOME%\webapps
install

I just get this error message:

"The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect."

... no matter if I give the script the %TOMCAT_HOME% env. variable or the
corresponding "c:\program files\apache group\tomcat\webapps" string, either
in "" or not.

The same happens if I try the "manual installation" way suggested in the
install.txt:

.\build.bat -Dinclude.webapp.libs=yes -Dinstall.war=%TOMCAT_HOME%\webapps
webapp

Of course, Tomcat 3.1 is running fine on my Win2000 Box... (I know: it is
old...)

Any suggestion? Does anybody know which file, directory or volume should be
wrong, accordingly with the build.bat script?

Alessandro Bottoni
Quadrante SRL
Piazza Galileo, 6
40100 Bologna