cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jessica Kung" <spidie2...@hotmail.com>
Subject Help... How to dynamically generated pages without recompiling sitemap?
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2001 15:38:48 GMT
Dear Cocoon users

We are in the midst of implementing a publishing tool using Cocoon 2. We
understand that in order to add a new web page into the system, we will need
to update the sitemap file and recompile this. We may need to restart Tomcat
as well in order for the system to recognise the new web page.

Please let me know if this is correct. Perhaps we are using it wrongly.

However, as we are building a system to allow the content owners to
dynamically add new web pages. If the above conditions are true, and our
system has about 10 content owners, must we restart Tomcat and recompile the
sitemap each time the owners add new pages?

Please help. We need to implement this system in 2 weeks time.

Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks in advanced!

Regards,
Jessica