cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "SUBRAHMANYAM,VEENA (HP-MountainView,ex1)" <veena_subrahman...@hp.com>
Subject RE: [C2] using XInclude Transformer
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2001 18:04:44 GMT
Is there a sample that uses the XInclude Transformer, that I could get my
hands on?

:-)

Thanx in advance

Veena
-----Original Message-----
From: Jeremy Quinn [mailto:jermq@media.demon.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2001 9:13 AM
To: Cocoon Users
Subject: [C2] using XInclude Transformer

Hi All,

I am struggling to use the XInclude Transformer in Cocoon 2.

My TomCat Context is /hrc2/

I access the URL /hrc2/index.html

In my file I have the following:

	<xinclude:include href="./linkbase/hrc.xml" parse="xml"/>

This 'href' worked fine in Cocoon 1, but in Cocoon 2 gives me :

	org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute
pipeline.:java.io.FileNotFoundException: /./linkbase/hrc.xml (No such file
or directory)

the relevant section from my sitemap looks like this:

	<map:match pattern="**.html">
		<map:generate src="{1}.xml"/>
		<map:transform type="xinclude"/>
		<map:transform src="stylesheet/navigation.xsl"/>
		<map:transform src="stylesheet/hrc.xsl"/>
		<map:serialize type="html"/>
	</map:match>

I have tried every variation on the path that I can think of, what am I
doing wrong?

Thanks for any help

BTW. Which is the best one to use?
	XIncludeTransformer